The thermal oil heater is a kind of special industrial furnace which uses natural gas as the fuel, the furnace takes heat carrier oil as medium and uses the hot oil circulating pump force the medium to make liquid circulation; then the thermal energy will be transmitted to the devices and back to the furnace to be reheated.
1. High quality welding: all the heating area of thermal oil boiler adopts argon gas shielded fusion welding, and go through X-ray flaw detection and qualified hydrostatic test, and then high ensure welding quality.
2. High efficiency: two return structure enhance the thermal efficiency and lower flue gas temperature and then ensure high heating efficiency.
3. Easy to install and operate: all thermal oil heaters are assembly structure which is easy for installation by just connecting system device by pipes. Intelligent system control makes the heater easy and simple to operate.
4. Safety protect function: hot oil outlet temperature display, hot oil inlet temperature display, hot oil outlet pressure display, hot oil inlet pressure display, expansion tank level control and so on, all these ensures our thermal oil boiler safety.
1. chemical industry – lipidic chemical industry, reaction jug, polymerization, distillation, enrichment.
2. plastic industry – plastic firing, extrusion stereotypes.
3. textile industry – resin stenters, dyeing machine and dry room, high-temperature machine, GunTongJi.
4. rubber industry, rubber vulcanization heating.
5. food industry – cooking, drying, vegetable oil refining.
6. forest industry – plywood, glass-plate, chipboard of heating stereotypes. – packaging cartons.
7. paper industry of multi-layer cardboard, drying and dry.
8. others – metal electroplating slot heating, coating condensation, drying, the pharmaceutical industry distillation, reduction, concentration, dehydration, etc.
|Item/Model||Thermal power(kcal/h)||Heating efficiency (%)||Max. Working temp.(℃)||Medium circulation(M3/H)||Transport size (mm)|
|Available fuel: heavy oil, light oil, natural gas, coal gas, etc.|
Request a Quote
Tel: +86 372 2190 222